Lori Karch, LCSW
Advanced Certified Imago Relationship Therapist and Workshop Presenter
Licensed Clinical Social Worker State of Indiana
License Number: 34005498A
Love is the absence of judgement.
– The Dalia Lama
I am proud to be a member of
Are You Struggling in Relationship?
Couples Therapy Can Help.
Whether you are married, life-partners, dating, or single, love does not have to be emotionally painful.
You are not alone. Keep reading.
What we don't learn in the fairy tales is that "Happily Ever After" lasts about six months to two years and then relationships shift into what Imago calls a Power Struggle. Relationships are supposed to do this. But not so that living in the relationship becomes a nightmare. You can have the relationship of your dreams (it really is possible) with a few simple changes to the way you are doing things now. And, you can obtain "Happily Ever After" by creating long-lasting, deep, true love.
Learn how to be more You, more alive, and feel more at home in your relationship than you've ever felt before. And, your partner will be excited about who you are, what you are about, and understand you better than ever before.
You can break free from old relationship patterns deeply embedded since childhood and create the loving, healthy, harmonious relationship that you've always longed for and have:
- Trust and security that comes from deeply committed relationships.
- Passion and joy with someone who makes your heart jump.
- Deep connection, comfort, and ease with someone who loves you just the way you are.
- Renewed energy to take on your life's purpose, secure in knowing your relationship works.
With Lori's experience and passion for relationship work along with your commitment and desire, together we can identify what is blocking you from having the loving relationship of your dreams. In working with Lori, you will benefit by:
- Learning to choose the right person.
- Staying close and connected to someone without losing yourself.
- Repairing and deepening trust in your self, your partner, and love.
- Making painful and annoying frustrations the very thing that brings you and your partner closer together and strengthens your love.
- Building resiliency in your relationship so you can work through anything...even if life throws you a curve ball.